Trankov : Everybody knows everything. The order has an order. Political.

- I truly am a fan of "Zenith" in 2001, and always go to the matches, when there is such an opportunity. That came today - said Trankov, who won gold at the Sochi pair with his wife Tatiana Volosozhar. - It would be on the podium fan, I ask for an hour, I wish to be there with all my heart, but it is not allowed. So I look from the press box (laughs).- How do you like the new "Zenith" with Lucescu?- Honestly, when only just begun, it was sad. And then nothing. I hope that today will be able to win!

  ?- How do you like the new "Zenith" with Lucescu

- Honestly, when only just begun, it was sad. And then nothing. I hope that today will be able to ! win

- Kokorin in the first half fell in the penalty area and was shown a yellow card. What do you think, !was a 11-meter

- Of course not. Warning - at the discretion of the referee, but the penalty was not. The correct decision of the judge.

- There is no escape from questions about doping and the Olympics in Rio. What do you think about this?

- (Sighs.) Well, nothing, to be honest. Everybody knows everything. The order has an order. Political.

?- You mean - with the West

- Of course.


?- On you is no pressure
- There is. In all there! But I have no fear, because I know that I am clean.
- And we have many athletes are clean. But they are not allowed to Rio.
- I know that Isinbayeva - net. We have many athletes are absolutely clean. But this is politics. 
What can you do? Just the guys did not give anything to prove. We are allowed to do this, we have
 proved: "Medals do not give their". But many other guys ...
?- There is no fear that in the future, and the Winter Olympics will spread it all 



- Of course I have. But what can we do? Our task - to prove. To go out to fight, to do their job. 
But it is a struggle not athletes, and politicians. Unfortunately. 


Translated by Google

Original Text : HERE



0 التعليقات: