Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: "Thanks to the team Mishin have a good chance to work with different choreographers"



World champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva told about working with choreographers Emanuel Sandhu and Benoit Richaud and reported that its new free program will be the Egyptian flavor.



"I do not know why, but I just feel the music, and I really like this style.

With a team of Alexei Mishin I have a good chance to work with many different choreographers. It is always very interesting to work with different people from different cultures and tastes.

I like the idea and finding music. It is always very exciting: using all available means, to find the right piece of music that will accompany you throughout the season.


I like choreography, like to understand the significance of the choreography that we do, and to do so that the audience understood what feelings we want them to be tested.

I really enjoy working with Benoit. We were working together for a second season, so we know each other much better and build a relationship.

I like the style of movements Benoit and his way of seeing things in a different way - a more modern and new in style. I also see that he loves his job, and I really like it ", - said Tuktamysheva.


Translated by Google

Original Text : HERE



0 التعليقات: