Evgenia Medvedeva: "We have coped with the task - to make no worse program than last year"




Russian figure skater Evgenia Medvedeva described the formulation of new programs and the trip to Japan.


"Preparations for the new season began as usual and is in operation. I have already made several rentals of new programs that set Ilya Averbukh with my trainers Eteri Tutberidze and Daniel Gleyhengauzom. I will not talk in detail what programs we made, because it is better to see them at the box office, and then to speak.



I like both programs, and most importantly, I hope that we have coped with the task - to make no worse program than last year. In fact, the task was difficult, because any program last season has turned out bright and memorable, and we had to come up with something new and not be repeated. I think it's possible.



In between, at the invitation of Japanese taxes, I traveled to Japan for the show. One day I took a wonderful meeting. I met Naoko Takeuchi - author of "Sailor Moon".


I ride a show room for music from this cartoon. And you know, was particularly pleased to learn that this woman was ill for me at the World Cup, although significant number of "Sailor Moon", we set later, after the championship, especially for the Japanese show ", - Evgenia Medvedeva said.


Translated by Google

Original Text : HERE



0 التعليقات: