Maxim Trankov: "Cowards are trying to win at all costs. Let hang fake coin above the bed and pray for them "





Two-time Olympic champion Maxim Trankov, acting in tandem with the sports Tatiana Volosozhar, said that he shared the opinion of female athletes Yelena Isinbayeva at the situation with doping in Russian sports.

"Yelena Isinbayeva coolest answered the question, what happens in a situation with doping. All that said Yelena, think about it all of us, all of our Olympic movement. Yelena - my friend, my idol.

Regarding myself, I know that I was clean. I drank beer, I went for a drive. Anything, but not dope "- Trankov said.

"I know all Russian athletes know who we are and what we do. We all - the honest athletes. If the political situation, what can we do? I know that the jump Isinbayeva - it would become an Olympic champion. I know that if Shubenkov competed in the race with hurdles, it would become an Olympic champion.         

- Now Olympic medals depreciated?


- If these cowards who are afraid to compete, try to win at any cost, what can we do? We all know who is the best in the world. Let them hang the fake coin above the bed and pray for them ", - quotes Trankova


Translated by Google

Original Text : HERE



0 التعليقات: